If you are like me looking to optimize your website you might be saying, Yes that’s me! But what the heck are you talking about in search engine optimization.I am going to try to help you understand what it is exactly. Search engine optimization = SEO is when you do the hard work to improve how your website ranking. I will try to enlighten you now as to what ll this means as well.
- What is a Website Ranking
- What is a SERP
- What is a SEO Tool backlinks.com monitorbacklinks.com
- What is Website Traffic About
- What is a Backlink
- Website Content and Posting
What is a Website Ranking
Each search enging, (Google, Bing, Yahoo, Alexa, Aol Search, Alta Vista) all have their own way to rank a website. This ranking can be based on the keywords of a site, the backlinks, the traffic, the speed of the loading and even the content. So next is how do you optimize or make the website better so that you can have a higher ranking for your site. That is where the SEO Tools come into the picture.
What is a SERP
Search Engine Results Pages (SERP) are the pages displayed by search engines in response to a query by a searcher. The main component of the SERP is the listing of results that are returned by the search engine in response to a keyword query, although the pages may also contain other results such as advertisements. This is from wikipedia.com
What is a SEO Tool
There are sooo many SEO Tools out there and here is what they try to do. The purpose of the SEO Tool is to help you expedite the ranking of your website. They will analyze your site and see where the improvements are to be made. Here are a list of a couple sites that I have used in my research to help you gain your ranking and grow your traffic.
Some of the top tools out there for 2019 are as follows
- Jaaxy – Keyword Search Tool that will allow you to research Keywords, Niches, Competition, and different Domains They also offer free 30 searches
- Mangools – Where they off you a buffett of different tools.
- Keyword Finder to find long tailed key words to help you reach your ranking
- SERPChecker so that you can check your ranking on Search Engines
- SERPWatcher that will let you track your ranking of keywords to see if you have improved or dropped on the pages
- LinkMiner to track your backlinks which are explained down below.
- SiteProfiler that will give you an overall analysis of your site and where you can make improvements on your site to gain ranking.
- SEMrush– They adverstise themselves as all in one marketing and seo platform with over 4 million users
- Spyfu– That will compare yourself to your competitors and see what keywords they rank for and how you can optimize your site against your competition.
- Seobility – Offers Website Crawling and Site Auditor, Google Rank Tracker with Daily Updates, Backlink Checker and Link Building Tools, Continuous Monitoring and Whitelabel Reporting
- Diib – Asseses you website to provide you with Growth Plan, Website monitoring, Weekly snapshot email, Daily health score, Benchmarking against competitor sites
What is Website Traffic About
The website traffic is all about the number of people to visit your site. If you have no traffic going to your site then you have no audience or eyes to see your site and what you are offering. If you are just writing for fun to get it out there no worries, but if you are intersted in promoting a service, selling a product, creating leads or referring traffic through links you need to make sure that you have it optimize to the best of your ability.
That is the essence of all the search engine optimization and why people spend so much time working on their ranking and why all these business exist. It is your website marketing to the public.
Some great social network sharing companies that are great for spreading your words
- Social Oomph – is a great tool to help you automate posting and blogging to social networks such as Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, LinkedIn, Shopify, WordPress and more.
- Social Pilot – They concentrate more on sharing on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google My Business, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr and VK. You can even put post on a calendar here.
- Crowd Fire – Helps you with Content Creation, Publish to you social networks( YouTube, Vimeo, Shopify, Etsy, Twitch, WordPress,Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Pinterest) on a schedule as well. Monitoring Analytics and Social Mentions
- Promo Republic – They help with Smart Posting, Content Services and Social Monitoring for Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and LinkedIn offers a free account and paid service starts at $9 month
- Socialite Media – They help with Instagram Followers, Social Media Growth, Strategic Consulting, Content Management and Automating your marketing campaign.
What is a Backlink
Backlinks are exactly what they sould like it is a link that links back to your site from another site or a link that takes someone back to another site from your site. Many search engines look for backlinks into your site for credibility.
You can create these backlinks by putting the backlinks out to other sites and seeing if they will link back to you. This is a method that can be quite time consuming. There are two companies that I discovered that will help with creating backlinks for your site with free trials. The reviews will be coming soon.
- Backlinks – A site that will help you either buy or sell backlinks for your site.
- BacklinkBeast – A site that will help expedite the backlinks for you to help rank higher
- Traffic Ivy that helps you get free traffic and create back links
Website Content and Posting
The bottom line is the search engines will search the content and links throughout your site. It is important to have the content to be search engine friendly. My prior blog never had any of this SEO management and I’m researching this free Article Spinner that will revamp old articles to be search engine friendly.
This was all written in hopes to help you along with your SEO experience. If you have any questions or concerns about the post please post in the comments below. There is nothing better than helping someone help themself.